30 min Easy
Ingredients for 4 people
|Organic tomato purée 500g||320 gr|
|Anchovies in oil||50 g|
|Ditaloni pasta||240 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Taggiasche olives||40 g|
- Rapidly and evenly sauté an anchovy in a hot pan with a drizzle of evo oil and garlic.
- Then add Pomì L+ and simmer to develop flavour.
- Add the "ditaloni" pasta to salted water and boil until ready.
- Finish the sauce by adding a ladle of cooking water and a drizzle of olive oil to the tomato.
- To serve, add a ladle of sauce to plate then top with pasta, previously sautéed with a drizzle of evo oil to add a touch of flavour, followed by all the fresh ingredients, uncooked.