A single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious cubes and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. Excellent for pizza or pasta and to enhance the flavor of every fish-based dish. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Chopped Tomatoes 500g||200 gr|
|Durum wheat paccheri pasta||10|
|Fresh thyme||to taste|
|Mixed beef and pork mince||500 gr|
|Parmesan cheese||40 gr|
|Red wine||20 cl|
- Finely chop the onion and carrot, sauté with a garlic clove in some extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the minced meat and sear on a high flame. Add the laurel, salt and pepper to taste, followed by the red wine.
- Simmer and reduce, add the broth and Pomìto chopped tomatoes.
- Cook on a low flame for two and a half hours.
- Just before the end of cooking time, cook the paccheri pasta in some salted boiling water, drain thoroughly.
- Arrange by creating a bed of sauce onto which the paccheri pasta can be positioned upright, use a sac à poche to fill the pasta with remaining sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with aromatic herbs and extra virgin olive oil.