Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Pomì Strained Tomatoes 750g
|Fresh chilli pepper
- Thoroughly clean the fish; in a pan, brown the garlic, chilli pepper and the zest of one lemon in some extra virgin oil.
- Add the mussels and the clams, cover with a lid until the shells open.
- Drain the resulting broth and remove the mussels from the shells.
- Place the filtered broth in a small pot on a high flame, add the couscous, leave to cook and add the tomato juice and water if necessary.
- 2 minutes before finishing cooking, add the prawns; once cooked, stir in some extra virgin oil, the lemon zest and some fresh thyme.