Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Pomì Strained Tomatoes 750g||120 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Shelled prawns||60 g|
- Julienne the onion and peppers then brown them in a pan with the extra virgin oil, salt and pepper.
- Clean the prawns, coarsely chop some of them and cook them in the pan.
- Then add the tomato and finish cooking for a further 5 minutes.
- In the meantime cook the pasta in hot salted water for 3/4 of cooking time.
- Add the pasta to the pan with a ladle of water, remove from heat, add some extra virgin oil and fresh basil and stir thoroughly.