Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Pomì Strained Tomatoes 750g||240 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Fresh basil||to taste|
- Heat a pan and brown a garlic clove in some extra virgin olive.
- Add the tomato, salt and a fresh basil leaf. Cook for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime bring some water to the boil, add salt and then the spaghetti.
- Add the pasta to the sauce in the pan after 3/4 of cooking time, along with a ladle of water and finish cooking.
- Stir in some extra virgin olive oil and fresh basil leaves.