Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Pomì Strained Tomatoes 750g||300 gr|
|Coarse salt||to taste|
|Fresh oregano||to taste|
|Red garlic||4 cloves|
- Clean and mince the garlic.
- Sauté the garlic with some oil, adding salt, pepper and fresh oregano.
- Now add the Pomì Strained Tomatoes.
- Salt the water that has already reached the boiling point and throw in the pasta.
- Add a ladleful of this pasta water to the sauce if necessary.
- Drain the pasta when it is three quarters of the way done and finish cooking it in the pan with the sauce.
- Add a drizzle of oil once cooked and serve.