Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Puree de tomates 350g||200 g|
|Capers in salt||20 gr|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Taggiasca olives||50 gr|
- Heat a pan, brown a garlic clove in some extra virgin oil along with the anchovy fillets.
- Add the Taggiasca olives and thoroughly rinsed capers in salt.
- Now add the tomato, salt and pepper to taste, a sprinkling of oregano and cook for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime bring some water to the boil, add salt and then the pasta.
- Drain the pasta at three quarters of cooking time and finish cooking in the pan with the sauce and a ladle of water.