Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Puree de tomates 350g||100 g|
|Beef broth||100 g|
|Egg tagliatelle||240 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Minced beef||80 g|
|Parmigiano Reggiano||30 g|
- Start by finely chopping celery, carrot and onion; brown in a pan with some extra virgin oil and garlic.
- When golden add the minced meat and brown.
- Add salt, pepper, bay leaf, thyme and the wine; simmer and reduce.
- Now add the beef broth and the tomato; simmer on a low flame for 2 and a half hours.
- Bring some water to the boil, add salt and then the tagliatelle.
- Once cooked, add the tagliatelle to the ragù and sauté on a high flame; place on a dish and garnish with a sprinkling of Parmigiano Reggiano.