A single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious cubes and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. Excellent for pizza or pasta and to enhance the flavor of every fish-based dish. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Chopped Tomatoes 500g||300 gr|
|Olive oil||to taste|
|White wine (or apple vinegar)||to taste|
- Clean the onion and slice thinly.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in the pan, add the garlic clove, onion and octopus (which will have already been cleaned), some thyme, salt and pepper and sauté for a few minutes.
- Simmer with some wine. Add the Pomìto chopped tomatoes and some more thyme, mix and cook covered for about 45 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Toast the bread in a pan with a drizzle of oil.
- Arrange the octopus is a deep dish, add the bread, a drizzle of oil and freshly ground pepper.