A single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious cubes and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. Excellent for pizza or pasta and to enhance the flavor of every fish-based dish. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Chopped Tomatoes 500g
|Red Tropea onion
- Toast the bread in the oven. Clean and slice the onion; clean the garlic.
- Sauté the garlic and the onion in a pan with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the Pomìto chopped tomatoes and basil cut into julienne strips and some more oil.
- Cook uncovered over a very gentle heat for about 40 minutes.
- Add the toasted bread, breaking it with a spoon so that it is mixed in well with the soup, almost entirely absorbing the tomato sauce.
- Pour into soup dish, add a drizzle of olive oil, some fresh pepper and some basil leaves.