Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 4 people
|Pomì Strained Tomatoes 750g||280 gr|
|Cow's milk mini mozzarellas||200 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Fresh tomatoes||100 g|
|Grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese||40 g|
|Paccheri pasta||320 g|
- Boil the paccheri in salted water for 2/3 of total cooking time.
- In the meantime, place the Pomì Strained Tomatoes in a pan with the oil, garlic, salt, pepper and basil; cook for 15 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, place in a pan with some evo oil and sear before placing it into a round oven pan; position the paccheri pasta around the edges, upright.
- Pour some sauce into the middle of the oven pan and half-fill the upright paccheri; add a sprinkling of Parmesan and bake at 180° for 12 minutes.
- To finish off, add the mozzarella cut into pieces, cherry tomatoes, oregano and a drizzle of oil to the sauce.