Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
|Puree de tomates 700g||100 gr|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Stale polenta||300 gr|
|White onion||80 gr|
|White wine||0,2 l|
- Debone the loins, separating the chops from the bone.
- Use the bones to create the reduction: sauté them, cook for 2 hours and then add the salt, pepper, onion, garlic and thyme.
- Finish off the reduction by adding some white wine, leave to simmer and reduce before adding the Puree de tomates.
- Fine filter and continue to cook until obtaining a dense and flavoursome sauce.
- In the meantime, marinade the loins with salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, oil and garlic.
- Cook the loins in a pan on both sides.
- Cover the lamb chops and leave to rest for 5 minutes before oven baking for 6 minutes at 200°.
- In the meantime, dice and fry the stale polenta.
- After baking the lamb, leave to rest for 4 minutes, slice before serving.