Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 4 people
|Puree de tomates 350g||320 gr|
|Anchovies in oil||50 g|
|Ditaloni pasta||240 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Taggiasche olives||40 g|
- Rapidly and evenly sauté an anchovy in a hot pan with a drizzle of evo oil and garlic.
- Then add Pomì L+ and simmer to develop flavour.
- Add the "ditaloni" pasta to salted water and boil until ready.
- Finish the sauce by adding a ladle of cooking water and a drizzle of olive oil to the tomato.
- To serve, add a ladle of sauce to plate then top with pasta, previously sautéed with a drizzle of evo oil to add a touch of flavour, followed by all the fresh ingredients, uncooked.