Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 4 people
|Puree de tomates 700g||50 gr|
|Beef mince||100 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Sardinian pecorino cheese||50 g|
|Stale bread||80 g|
- To prepare the stuffing, mix the mince meat with the evo oil salt, pepper, thyme, Sardinian pecorino cheese and blanched herbs.
- Cut the onions in half and separate each layer so that you obtain small domes.
- Blanch them in hot water and fill them with the previously prepared minced meat mixture.
- Prepare a sauce with Organic Tomato Puree, season with oil, salt and garlic.
- Use part of the tomato sauce to season the crispy bread for the crumble and top with the onions.
- Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes, place the stuffed onions on a bed of sauce.