Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Puree de tomates 700g||150 gr|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Grated Parmigiano Reggiano||60 g|
|Minced beef and veal||200 g|
|Mortadella (pork or chicken)||60 g|
|Savoy cabbage||6 leaves|
- Select the best cabbage leaves and wash them thoroughly.
- Blanche them in hot salted water, place them in cold water to stop them from cooking any further and then thoroughly pat them dry.
- Place the minced meat, egg, Parmigiano, finely chopped mortadella, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and thyme in a large bowl and mix all the ingredients thoroughly by hand until compact and homogeneous.
- Now fill the savoy cabbage leaves with the filling and close them to form wraps.
- In the meantime heat the tomato in a pan with some extra virgin oil and the garlic; add the stuffed cabbage leaves.
- Cook on a low flame for 30 minutes.