A single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious cubes and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. Excellent for pizza or pasta and to enhance the flavor of every fish-based dish. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Chopped Tomatoes 500g||180 gr|
|Pecorino romano pdo||40 gr|
- Finely slice the guanciale and grate the pecorino.
- Heat a pan and brown the guanciale for a few minutes, then add the Chopped Tomatoes and cook for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, bring some water to the boil, add salt and cook the bucatini for 3/4 of cooking time.
- Add the pasta to the sauce in the pan along with a ladle of water and finish cooking.
- Conclude the recipe by adding some of the pecorino and pepper to the pasta and stirring until creamy.