Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Strained Tomatoes 500g||150 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Lemon zest||to taste|
- Dice the tuna and sauté in a pan with some extra virgin oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato and cook for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta in hot salted water; remove after 3/4 of cooking time and place the spaghetti in a pan with a ladle of water; finish cooking.
- Add some extra virgin oil, fresh dill and lemon zest, stir thoroughly.
- Garnish with coarsely chopped pistachios.