Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 4 people
|Strained Tomatoes 1000g||240 g|
|Black cabbage||40 g|
|Black olives||50 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Green chilli pepper||40 g|
|Jerusalem artichokes||150 g|
|Smoked paprika||5 g|
- Cut the chicken into portions and sauté in the tajine pan on a high flame.
- Roughly chop the onion and Jerusalem artichokes, then finely chop the green chilli pepper and ginger.
- Add all the ingredients to the tajine pan, followed by the black cabbage leaves, garlic, olives, salt, Rustica Tomato Sauce, oil, powdered spices and the chicken.
- Place the lid on the tajine pan and simmer for 2 hours on a low flame.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of chopped coriander.