Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 4 people
|Pomì Strained Tomatoes 750g||100 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Fresh shoots||to taste|
|Guinea Hen||600 g|
|King Oyster Mushrooms||200 gr|
- Take the guinea hen breast, slice to create a pocket in the middle and marinade with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Place the breast skin side up on a slice of baking paper, roll and pucker either end, like a boiled sweet.
- Roll up the meat cut in the baking paper into a sausage shape.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 180°.
- In the meantime, finely slice the leeks and braise them with the Pomì Strained Tomatoes.
- Slice the king oyster mushrooms and pan-fry them with some oil, salt, garlic and parsley.
- To finish off the recipe, open up the baking paper and sauté the guinea hen on a high flame. Place the meat on a dish with the braised leeks and mushrooms sautéed in olive oil, garlic and parsley.