From Pomì research L+ was born: a new Tomato Sauce with innovative organoleptic characteristics, richer in lycopene. Lycopene, found in great quantities in tomatoes, in addition to being a pigment, and thus responsible for the red color, is a guarantee of natural density and fragrance. Pomì L+ is perfect to prepare any type of dish.
Ingredients for 2 people
|Pomì L+ 500g||200 g|
|Capers in salt||20 gr|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Taggiasca olives||50 gr|
- Heat a pan, brown a garlic clove in some extra virgin oil along with the anchovy fillets.
- Add the Taggiasca olives and thoroughly rinsed capers in salt.
- Now add the tomato, salt and pepper to taste, a sprinkling of oregano and cook for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime bring some water to the boil, add salt and then the pasta.
- Drain the pasta at three quarters of cooking time and finish cooking in the pan with the sauce and a ladle of water.