Chopped Tomatoes 750g
A single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious chunks and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. An excellent ingredient to exalt the taste of Pasta Sauces and any recipe. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos! Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening How is it made? The tomatoes are washed, peeled, chopped and mixed with a lightly concentrated tomato juice. The product is then thermally pasteurized and aseptically filled in our signature carton boxes. The product is exclusively made of Italian tomatoes from our farmers. Chopped tomatoes contain visible seeds and peels.
Ingredients for 3 to 6 people
|Chopped Tomatoes 750g||1 package|
|Bell pepper, cored and sliced||1|
|Boneless, skinless chicken thighs||6|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 cup|
|Dried oregano||1 tbsp|
|Extra virgin olive oil||to taste|
|Garlic cloves, chopped||4|
|Garlic powder||1 tsp|
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
|Small red onion, halved, thinly sliced||1|
|Sweet paprika||1 tsp|
|White wine||½ cup|
This quick, flavor-packed skillet chicken in tasty Pomi sauce is the perfect weeknight dinner! Perfect to serve with your favorite pasta or grain of your choice.
1. In a small bowl, mix together dried oregano, paprika, and garlic powder to make a spice mixture, and save ½ tbsp of the spice mixture aside for later.
2. Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper, then rub with spice mixture on both sides (remember to leave ½ tbsp of the spice mixture for later). Set chicken aside for now.
3. In a large cooking skillet with a lid, heat 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil. Sautee green peppers and red onions until softened. Transfer peppers and onions from skillet to a plate for now.
4. In the same skillet, heat 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook on both sides until browned (about 5-6 minutes or so). Remove chicken to a plate for now.
5. To the same skillet, add a little more extra virgin olive oil, if needed. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant. Add Pomi chopped tomatoes, white wine, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper and the ½ tbsp of the spice mixture you saved earlier.
6. Bring the sauce to a high boil for 5 minutes. Add the chicken and continue to boil on high for another 7 minutes, then turn heat to low. Add in the green peppers and onions. Cover and let simmer until the chicken is fully cooked through (about 15 more minutes).
7. Enjoy with your pasta or grain of choice!