120 min Medium
Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Puree de tomates 350g||300 g|
|Mantis prawn||100 g|
|Red mullet||200 g|
|Stale bread||to taste|
- Start by finely chopping carrot, celery and onion and browning them in a pan with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- In the meantime clean all the fishes and use all the vegetable and fish scraps to prepare a nice fish broth.
- This recipe is delicate because each fish requires different cooking times and they should be carefully added to the pan in the right order.
- Add the tomato to the finely chopped mixed vegetables in the pan and start by adding the raw octopus; 30 minutes later add the fish broth and fishes with bones; 15 minutes later add the squids and crustaceans, followed by the molluscs, 15 minutes later.
- Finish cooking once the shells have opened. Serve with crispy bruschetta.