Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Strained Tomatoes 500g||180 g|
|Frying oil||to taste|
|Grated Parmigiano Reggiano||60 g|
- Cut the aubergines into slices and fry in oil until golden.
- In the meantime cook the tomato for 15 minutes on a high flame with the extra virgin olive oil, garlic, basil, salt and pepper.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices and grate the Parmigiano.
- Assemble the parmigiana in a tray by alternating layers of tomato, aubergine, mozzarella and Parmigiano.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.