30 min Easy
Ingredients for 2 people
|Organic tomato purée 500g||150 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Lemon zest||to taste|
- Dice the tuna and sauté in a pan with some extra virgin oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato and cook for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta in hot salted water; remove after 3/4 of cooking time and place the spaghetti in a pan with a ladle of water; finish cooking.
- Add some extra virgin oil, fresh dill and lemon zest, stir thoroughly.
- Garnish with coarsely chopped pistachios.