30 min Easy
A single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious cubes and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. Excellent for pizza or pasta and to enhance the flavor of every fish-based dish. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos!
Ingredients for 4 people
|Chopped Tomatoes 500g||320 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Fresh chilli pepper||to taste|
- Coax the mussels open in a pan with some oil, a garlic clove and fresh chilli pepper.
- Once open, remove them from the shell and filter the resulting cooking water.
- Finely chop some of the mussels and leave some whole to garnish with.
- In the meantime, place the spaghetti in salted water and the chopped mussels in a pan with some oil, garlic, basil, the mussel broth and the Chopped tomatoes.
- Drain the pasta after 2/3 of cooking time and finish cooking them in the pan as the sauce reduces.
- Place on a dish and garnish with the whole mussels and some fresh basil.