A single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious cubes and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. Excellent for pizza or pasta and to enhance the flavor of every fish-based dish. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos!
Ingredients for 4 people
|Chopped Tomatoes 1000g||50 gr|
|Beef mince||100 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Sardinian pecorino cheese||50 g|
|Stale bread||80 g|
- To prepare the stuffing, mix the mince meat with the evo oil salt, pepper, thyme, Sardinian pecorino cheese and blanched herbs.
- Cut the onions in half and separate each layer so that you obtain small domes.
- Blanch them in hot water and fill them with the previously prepared minced meat mixture.
- Prepare a sauce with Organic Tomato Puree, season with oil, salt and garlic.
- Use part of the tomato sauce to season the crispy bread for the crumble and top with the onions.
- Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes, place the stuffed onions on a bed of sauce.