A single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious cubes and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. Excellent for pizza or pasta and to enhance the flavor of every fish-based dish. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Chopped Tomatoes 500g||200 g|
|Capers in salt||20 gr|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Taggiasca olives||50 gr|
- Heat a pan, brown a garlic clove in some extra virgin oil along with the anchovy fillets.
- Add the Taggiasca olives and thoroughly rinsed capers in salt.
- Now add the tomato, salt and pepper to taste, a sprinkling of oregano and cook for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime bring some water to the boil, add salt and then the pasta.
- Drain the pasta at three quarters of cooking time and finish cooking in the pan with the sauce and a ladle of water.