It has a homemade feel, reminding of the authentic pleasure of the rural recipes because it maintains all the characteristics of fresh tomatoes, including peel and seeds. The unique and typically homemade texture of fresh tomatoes, roasted, peeled and strained leaving a delicious and very fine pulp great for sauces, pizzas and bruschette or as a base for more traditional recipes.
Ingredients for 2 people
|Rustic tomato sauce 700g||240 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Fresh basil||to taste|
- Heat a pan and brown a garlic clove in some extra virgin olive.
- Add the tomato, salt and a fresh basil leaf. Cook for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime bring some water to the boil, add salt and then the spaghetti.
- Add the pasta to the sauce in the pan after 3/4 of cooking time, along with a ladle of water and finish cooking.
- Stir in some extra virgin olive oil and fresh basil leaves.