From Pomì research L+ was born: a new Tomato Sauce with innovative organoleptic characteristics, richer in lycopene. Lycopene, found in great quantities in tomatoes, in addition to being a pigment, and thus responsible for the red color, is a guarantee of natural density and fragrance. Pomì L+ is perfect to prepare any type of dish.
|Pomì L+ 500g||100 gr|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Stale polenta||300 gr|
|White onion||80 gr|
|White wine||0,2 l|
- Debone the loins, separating the chops from the bone.
- Use the bones to create the reduction: sauté them, cook for 2 hours and then add the salt, pepper, onion, garlic and thyme.
- Finish off the reduction by adding some white wine, leave to simmer and reduce before adding the Pomì L+
- Fine filter and continue to cook until obtaining a dense and flavoursome sauce.
- In the meantime, marinade the loins with salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, oil and garlic.
- Cook the loins in a pan on both sides.
- Cover the lamb chops and leave to rest for 5 minutes before oven baking for 6 minutes at 200°.
- In the meantime, dice and fry the stale polenta.
- After baking the lamb, leave to rest for 4 minutes, slice before serving.