60 min Medium
Ingredients for 4 people
|Finely Chopped tomatoes 3x400g||320 gr|
|Black pepper||to taste|
|Cooked octopus||200 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Linguine pasta||320 g|
|Red onion||40 g|
|White wine||0,4 l|
- Finely chop the celery, carrots, onion and garlic; sauté with some evo oil and a pinch of salt.
- Chop up the octopus and add it to the pan with a few leaves of fresh thyme and some black pepper.
- Simmer the ingredients, then add some white wine, reduce and add the Finely Chopped Tomatoes.
- Cook for 30/40 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the linguine pasta in salted water and cook for ¾ of the recommended time.
- Finish cooking them in a pan with some cooking water; place on dish and garnish with some finely chopped parsley and a few whole slices of octopus.