40 min Easy
Ingredients for 2 people
|Finely Chopped tomatoes 3x400g||150 g|
|Bread crumbs||30 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Grated Parmigiano Reggiano||60 g|
|Minced beef and veal||200 g|
|Mortadella (pork or chicken)||60 g|
- Finely slice the guanciale and grate the pecorino.
- Heat a pan and brown the guanciale for a few minutes, then add the tomato and cook for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, bring some water to the boil, add salt and cook the bucatini for 3/4 of cooking time.
- Add the pasta to the sauce in the pan along with a ladle of water and finish cooking.
- Conclude the recipe by adding some of the pecorino and pepper to the pasta and stirring until creamy.