20 min Easy
Ingredients for 2 people
|Finely Chopped tomatoes 3x400g
|Fresh chilli pepper
- Heat a pan and brown a garlic clove in some extra virgin olive, with the fresh, finely chopped chilli pepper.
- Add the tomato and salt; cook for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime bring some water to the boil, add salt and then the penne.
- Add the pasta to the sauce in the pan after 3/4 of cooking time, along with a ladle of water and finish cooking.
- Stir in some extra virgin olive oil and fresh finely chopped parsley.