30 min Easy
Ingredients for 2 people
|Chopped Tomatoes with basil 400g||120 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Shelled prawns||60 g|
- Julienne the onion and peppers then brown them in a pan with the extra virgin oil, salt and pepper.
- Clean the prawns, coarsely chop some of them and cook them in the pan.
- Then add the tomato and finish cooking for a further 5 minutes.
- In the meantime cook the pasta in hot salted water for 3/4 of cooking time.
- Add the pasta to the pan with a ladle of water, remove from heat, add some extra virgin oil and fresh basil and stir thoroughly.