Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Puree de tomates 350g||240 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Fresh chilli pepper||to taste|
|Penne rigate||180 gr|
- Heat a pan and brown a garlic clove in some extra virgin olive, with the fresh, finely chopped chilli pepper.
- Add the tomato and salt; cook for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime bring some water to the boil, add salt and then the penne.
- Add the pasta to the sauce in the pan after 3/4 of cooking time, along with a ladle of water and finish cooking.
- Stir in some extra virgin olive oil and fresh finely chopped parsley.