Pomì Tomato Juice is perfect to be enjoyed as is or together with delicious vegetable smoothies. For those who love drinks, Pomì Tomato Juice is a great base for a Bloody Mary, the famous cocktail-aperitif with vodka, lemon, Tabasco and a pinch of black pepper. Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening
Ingredients for 2 people
|Tomato Juice 750ml||100 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Fresh chilli pepper||to taste|
|Lemon zest||to taste|
- Thoroughly clean the fish; in a pan, brown the garlic, chilli pepper and the zest of one lemon in some extra virgin oil.
- Add the mussels and the clams, cover with a lid until the shells open.
- Drain the resulting broth and remove the mussels from the shells.
- Place the filtered broth in a small pot on a high flame, add the couscous, leave to cook and add the tomato juice and water if necessary.
- 2 minutes before finishing cooking, add the prawns; once cooked, stir in some extra virgin oil, the lemon zest and some fresh thyme.