Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Strained Tomatoes 1000g||150 g|
|Bread crumbs||30 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Grated Parmigiano Reggiano||60 g|
|Minced beef and veal||200 g|
|Mortadella (pork or chicken)||60 g|
- Finely slice the guanciale and grate the pecorino.
- Heat a pan and brown the guanciale for a few minutes, then add the tomato and cook for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, bring some water to the boil, add salt and cook the bucatini for 3/4 of cooking time.
- Add the pasta to the sauce in the pan along with a ladle of water and finish cooking.
- Conclude the recipe by adding some of the pecorino and pepper to the pasta and stirring until creamy.