A single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious cubes and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. Excellent for pizza or pasta and to enhance the flavor of every fish-based dish. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Chopped Tomatoes 3x400g||300 g|
|Mantis prawn||100 g|
|Red mullet||200 g|
|Stale bread||to taste|
- Start by finely chopping carrot, celery and onion and browning them in a pan with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- In the meantime clean all the fishes and use all the vegetable and fish scraps to prepare a nice fish broth.
- This recipe is delicate because each fish requires different cooking times and they should be carefully added to the pan in the right order.
- Add the tomato to the finely chopped mixed vegetables in the pan and start by adding the raw octopus; 30 minutes later add the fish broth and fishes with bones; 15 minutes later add the squids and crustaceans, followed by the molluscs, 15 minutes later.
- Finish cooking once the shells have opened. Serve with crispy bruschetta.