Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Strained Tomatoes 700g||100 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Fresh egg pasta||180 g|
|Grated Parmigiano Reggiano||50 g|
|Beef broth||100 g|
|Minced beef||80 g|
- For the ragù, start by finely chopping celery, carrot and onion, then brown them in a pan with some extra virgin oil and garlic.
- When golden add the minced meat and brown.
- Add salt, pepper, bay leaf, thyme and the wine; simmer and reduce.
- Now add the beef broth and the tomato; simmer on a low flame for 2 and a half hours.
- Then prepare the béchamel sauce by heating the milk in a pan and melting the butter in another while stirring in the flour, on a low flame.
- Bring the milk in the pan to the boil, pour into the pan with the butter and flour, then whisk briskly while adding the salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Assemble the lasagne in a tray, alternating layers of ragù, béchamel sauce, pasta sheets and grated Parmigiano; repeat four times.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180°.