40 min Medium
Ingredients for 4 people
|Organic Tomato Pulp 500g||50 gr|
|Beef mince||100 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Sardinian pecorino cheese||50 g|
|Stale bread||80 g|
- To prepare the stuffing, mix the mince meat with the evo oil salt, pepper, thyme, Sardinian pecorino cheese and blanched herbs.
- Cut the onions in half and separate each layer so that you obtain small domes.
- Blanch them in hot water and fill them with the previously prepared minced meat mixture.
- Prepare a sauce with Organic Tomato Puree, season with oil, salt and garlic.
- Use part of the tomato sauce to season the crispy bread for the crumble and top with the onions.
- Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes, place the stuffed onions on a bed of sauce.