Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 4 people
|Puree de tomates 350g||120 g|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Fresh anchovies||280 g|
|Purple potatoes||120 g|
- Clean and debone the anchovies.
- Peel and finely slice the potatoes, then blanch them for 30 seconds in boiling water.
- Cut the mozzarella into pieces and cook the Pomì Strained tomatoes for 15 minutes together with the oil, basil and salt.
- Alternate three layers of potatoes, anchovies, mozzarella and tomato to create the hot pot.
- Bake at 180° for approximately 12 minutes.
- Complete the recipe by garnishing with stale crumbled bread, quickly sautéed in a pan with oil, salt and some freshly grated lime.