Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2
|Puree de tomates 700g||3 tablespoons|
|Bread rolls||4 little|
|Olive oil||a proper quantity|
|Shimeji mushrooms||1/4 of one basket|
|Shredded cheese||a proper quantity|
|Wheat flour||1 tea spoon|
- Slice the upper part of the bread rolls, so cut a transversal circumference (about 5 millimeters) into the cut slices, remove the soft inside them and cut it into small pieces.
- Slice the onion thinly, cut off from shimeji mushrooms hard bit and unravel them, and cut spinach and bacon into easy-to-eat sizes.
- Put olive oil in a frying pan and warm it, then stir fry 1 “empty” bread roll.
- Turn off the fire, add the wheat flour and mix up, then add POMÌ Tomato Sauce and let it simmer;; finally, when the ingredients are mixed and they are starting to melt, turn off the fire and season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff all the bread rolls, pour the shredded cheese, grill in a toaster until the cheese melts, then put it on a vessel and pour the basil.