Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos!
Ingredients for 2 people
|Puree de tomates 700g||200 gr|
|Cantabrian anchovies in oil||4|
|Carrot, celery and radish||for garnishing|
|Extra virgin olive oil||to taste|
- Hard boil the egg for about 8 minutes.
- Peel the cucumber and the onion; clean the pepper and remove the seeds and white filaments.
- Cut the vegetables, place them in an immersion blender, add salt, pepper, a drizzle of oil, the Pomì Puree de tomates and water and blend for about 1 minute.
- Cut the radish into round slices and also put aside some stalks of celery and slices of pepper.
- Peel the egg and cut it in half.
- Pour the blended tomato in the individual plates and add 1/2 of the egg, the julienned and round sliced vegetables and complete with the anchovies and some oregano leaves.